Mushroom Risotto Recipe
|Mushroom Risotto Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 200 gm Mushrooms, chopped
- 2 Cups arborio rice
- 2 Onions, finely chopped
- 1 Cup parmesan cheese
- 1 Liter chicken stock
- Oil as required
How to make Mushroom Risotto:
- Take a pan and heat oil in it.
- Add onions and mushrooms, fry till onions are soft.
- Combine rice with it, keep stirring.
- Place stock in another pan and bring it to a boil.
- Add 2/3 cup stock to the rice and stir till all absorbed.
- Continue adding stock in small amounts till all used.
- At last add cheese to it and serve.