Mushroom Salad Recipe
|Mushroom Salad Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 pound White Button Mushrooms (halved or quartered)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- ¾ cup Red Bell Pepper (finely chopped)
- ½ cup Fresh Basil or Mint Leaves (torn)
- ¼ cup Pine Nuts (toasted)
- 4 Lettuce Leaves
- 2 tbsp Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar or Lemon Juice
- 1 large Garlic Clove (crushed)
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Mushroom Salad:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix together mushrooms, olive oil and lemon juice.
- Place them on a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove and drain the liquid. Cool the mixture slightly.
- Take a large mixing bowl and mix mushrooms, red bell pepper, basil or mint and pine nuts.
- Combine together extra-virgin olive oil, vinegar or lemon juice, garlic and salt in another bowl.
- Toss the dressing into the mushrooms.
- Place lettuce leaves on a serving plate and spoon the mushroom mixture on top.