Mushroom Stew Recipe
Photo Credit: http://recipes.cook13.com/r-11429-Mushroom_Stew_with_Carrots
|Mushroom Stew Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 1 pound fresh Mushrooms (sliced)
- 4 large Yellow Onions (chopped)
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1½ stick Butter
- 2 tbsp Flour
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
How to make Mushroom Stew:
- Heat ½ stick butter in a pot and add mushrooms. Cook on medium heat until the mushrooms cannot produce more liquid.
- Drain and reserve the rendered liquid.
- Heat oil in the same pan and fry onions until brown.
- Heat the remaining butter in a separate pan and add flour, stirring continuously.
- Add sour cream and stir until smooth.
- Combine fried onions, mushrooms, and reserved liquid together in sour cream and sprinkle salt and pepper. Stir well and remove from heat.
- Serve hot.