Mustard Cream Sauce Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.marthastewart.com/318298/sauteed-chicken-in-mustard-cream-sauce
|Mustard Cream Sauce Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- ¼ cup Dry Sherry
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- ¼ cup Shallots (Small Red Onions) (minced)
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
How to make Mustard Cream Sauce:
- Take sherry in a heavy-bottom saucepan and place on high flame.
- Put in shallots and cook until tender.
- Mix in mustard along with cream and get to a boil. Stir continuously.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until the sauce is thick.
- Mustard Cream Sauce is ready to serve.