Mustard Onion Pork Chops Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.campbellskitchen.com/recipes/pork-chops-and-mustard-onion-gravy-25774
|Mustard Onion Pork Chops Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 4 boneless Pork Loin Chops
- 1/2 cup prepared Yellow Mustard
- 1 cup canned French Fried Onions
How to make Mustard Onion Pork Chops:
- In a shallow baking dish place the pork chops and pour the mustard over them.
- Coat the pork evenly in mustard and sprinkle the onions evenly over the chops.
- Cover with an aluminum foil and then bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees C for 20 minutes, until the chops are tender.