Mustard Rice Recipe
Photo Credit: https://browneyedrose.wordpress.com/2012/10/12/zucchini-rice-recipe/
|Mustard Rice Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
- 1tbsp Oil
- 1tbsp Mustard Seeds
- 1tbsp Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1tbsp Green Chillies (finely chopped)
- 1 medium Potato (cut into quarters)
- ½ Radish (sliced)
- 1 medium Onion (cut into quarters)
- 1 cup Basmati Rice
- 2 cups Water
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
How to make Mustard Rice:
- Put oil in a pan and crackle the mustard seeds.
- Mix in garlic, potatoes, onions, radish and green chillies.
- Pour in rice with water, turmeric and salt to taste.
- Cook it covered on medium flame until it boils. Then boil it on low flame until rice is tender.
- Serve it hot with curd and papad.