Muttakoos Thoran Recipe
Photo Credit: http://kadaipaneer.com/SOUTH%20%20KERALA%20Muttakroos%20Thoran.html
|Muttakoos Thoran Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 250 gm Cabbage (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 medium size Onion (chopped)
- 6 Green Chillies (slit)
- 1 stalk of Curry Leaves
- Salt to taste
- ½ medium size Coconut (grated)
How to make Muttakoos Thoran:
- Take oil in a pan. Put mustard seeds and fry.
- Add onion, chillies, curry leaves when mustard starts crackling. Cook until onion gets transparent.
- Pour the cabbage and mix salt to taste. Cover and cook on low flame for 5 min.
- Mix grated coconut in cabbage and whisk until it is wholly dried up.
- Serve it hot with chapatti.