Mutton Burger Recipe
|Mutton Burger Recipe|
||1.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1/2 kg Minced meat
- 200 gm Red pepper
- 2 tbsp Soya sauce
- 2 tsp Garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp Fresh bread crumbs
- 100 gm Cashewnuts, roasted
- 2-1/2 tbsp Peanut butter
- 2 Green chilli, seeded and chopped
- 3 tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
- Oil for frying
- 250 ml Chicken stock
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 60 ml Coconut cream
- 4 tbsp Sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tbsp Peanut butter
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
How to make Mutton Burger:
- Deseed and quarter the peppers and grill till the skin blackens.
- Peel the skin and chop the peppers.
- Combine it with rest of the burger ingredients, mix well.
- Shape them into patties and chill for about 30 minutes.
- Shallow fry them in hot oil till cooked through.
- For the sauce, place all the ingredients in a pan, mix well.
- Bring to a simmer till thickened.
- Add coriander leaves to it.
- Season and serve the burgers with this sauce.