Mutton Keema Recipe
Photo Credit: http://jcisnowjs.com/2014/09/08/mouthwatering-monday-mutton-keema/
|Mutton Keema Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||8.8 / 10 (4 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 150 grams Minced Meat
- 1Onion (medium size) (finely chopped)
- 1Tomato (small) (finely chopped)
- 1Ginger Garlic Paste
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 3 tsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Mutton Keema:
- Heat oil in a kadai or pan and toss the onions in to it.
- Stir-fry, add ginger and garlic paste.
- Wait for onion to turn brown and add tomato pieces.
- Let the tomato turn soft. Add turmeric powder, chili powder and coriander powder. Mix well.
- Wait for few minutes and transfer minced meat.
- Add half a glass of water and close the vessel with a tight lid.
- Cook on a low flame. Occasionally open the lid and stir the contents slowly.
- In less than 15 minutes, the minced meat should be cooked.
- If gravy is required, stop cooking. Sprinkle coriander leaves before serving.
- If dry minced meat is required, allow it cook till the water is completely absorbed. Sprinkle coriander before serving.
serve it hot