Mutton Kulambu Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqubddR2HTQ
|Mutton Kulambu Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||7.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 pounds fresh Mutton (cut into cubes)
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- ½ cup finely chopped Onion
- 2 tbsp Ginger (finely chopped)
- 2 finely chopped Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- ½ cup Coconut Milk
- ½ tsp Mustard Seeds
- 8-10 Curry Leaves
- 3 tsp Kulambu Powder
How to make Mutton Kulambu:
- Combine meat cubes with 2 cups water, pinch of turmeric, and drop of oil in a pressure cooker. Cook to 3 whistles.
- Drain the mutton and reserve the water.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in the same pressure cooker and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add curry leaves, onions, and ginger. Stir and cook until light brown.
- Add tomatoes, salt, and kulambu powder.
- Pour coconut milk and ½ cup reserved liquid.
- Toss in the boiled mutton and cook for another 3 whistles.
- Serve hot with boiled rice.