Mutton Masala Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://lekhafoods.com/india/kerala/meat.aspx
|Mutton Masala Curry Recipe|
||25 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 5 Cloves
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 1 tsp Ginger and Garlic Paste
- Oil (as required)
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 400 gms (14 ml) Mutton (cut into square pieces)
- 4 large Onions (cut into large pieces)
- 1 tsp Poppy Seeds
- 1/2 cup (118 ml) Coconut Scrapings
- 1 cup (236 ml) Water
- Salt to taste
How to make Mutton Masala Curry:
- Make a paste with coconut scrapings, cumin seed, salt, poppy seeds, cloves, coriander leaves, turmeric powder and chili powder.
- Add pieces of 3 onions, ginger-garlic paste to the paste and mix it well for the marinade.
- Marinate the mutton with the marinade for about ½ hour.
- Thread meat and onion alternately on to the skewers.
- Deep fry the skewered meat.
- Take a pan, add oil and fry the remaining onions until its turns brown.
- Add the remaining masala paste into the oil with water to make a sauce.
- Put the skewered meat and simmer till done.
Serve with rice