Mutton Palak Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bawarchi.com/recipe/hot-spicy-palak-mutton-curry-oezqyjgfahedg.html
|Mutton Palak Curry Recipe|
||5.7 / 10 (7 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 kg Mutton (cubes)
- 2-3 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- 4 Onions (chopped)
- 6 tsp Red Chilies
- 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 pinch Fennel Seeds
- 4 bunches Spinach (chopped)
- 2 tsp Green Chilies (chopped)
How to make Mutton Palak Curry:
- Heat the oil in a pan; add fennel seeds and coriander to it. Now add onions and green chilies to it; fry till the former turns golden brown in color.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, red chilies and salt to the above; stir for a few seconds.
- Now thoroughly wash the mutton cubes. Add them to the above.
- Keep stirring until the mutton gets properly coated with the gravy.
- Cover the pan and allow the mutton to cook.
- Add finely chopped spinach to the mutton. Let it cook for 2 minutes and then, turn off the flame.
- Mutton Palak Curry is ready to serve. Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves.