Mutton Rezala Recipe
|Mutton Rezala Recipe|
|Rating||8.0 / 10 (15 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 1kg Mutton
- 500gm Curd
- 100gm Garlic Paste
- 50gm Onion Paste
- 50gm Ginger paste
- 5-6 Red Chilis
- 2 tsp White Pepper Powder
- 1 drop Kewra Essence
- 2 Bay Leaves (Tej Patta)
- 3-4 Cinnamon Sticks (Dalchini)
- 4 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Mutton Rezala:
- Wash mutton thoroughly. Smear it with salt and white pepper powder all over.
- Now, marinate the mutton in the mixture of curd and ginger paste.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a heavy bottomed pan at low flame. Add bay leaves, cinnamon, red chilies, onion and garlic paste to the oil.
- Sauté the ingredients and then add the marinated mutton to them. Raise the flame to high.
- Stir the mutton until its water comes out. Turn the flame to low.
- Cover the pan with a lid and allow it to cook for 7-8 minutes or until the mutton gets soft.
- Add kewra essence, when the mutton is properly cooked.
- Mutton Rezala is ready to serve.