Mutton Ribs Soup Recipe
|Mutton Ribs Soup Recipe|
||3.0 / 10 (7 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 750 gm Mutton ribs
- 2 Large onions, chopped
- 3 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Green chilies, sliced
- 1 Heaped tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 tsp Black peppercorns
- 3 tsp Coriander seeds
- 9 Cups of water
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 Black cardamoms, lightly crushed
- 5 cm Stick of cinnamon
- 2-3 Cloves
- 2.5 cm Fresh ginger, grated
- 3 tbsp Mild curry powder or paste
- 2 Heaped tbsps white poppy seeds
- 1/2 Cup coconut milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dry fried onions, spring onion, chopped, fresh coriander leaves for garnishing
How to make Mutton Ribs Soup:
- Chop mutton bones and place into a big saucepan with garlic, onion, chili, ginger, peppercorns and coriander.
- Cover it with water and bring it to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 3 hours.
- Skim off the froth as it rises.
- Now strain stock, reserving liquid and meat.
- Scrape meat from the bones and flake into smaller pieces, when cool.
- Heat oil in saucepan and saute cardamom, cloves, cinnamon and ginger for about one minute.
- Now add curry paste or powder and fry for about 4 minutes.
- Add ground poppy seeds, reserved stock, coconut milk, salt and pepper.
- Add meat and bring it to a boil for about 20 minutes.
- Garnish Sup Kambing with fried onions, coriander leaves and spring onion.