Mysore Pak Recipe
|Mysore Pak Recipe|
|Rating||8.7 / 10 (41 votes)|
- 2 Cups gram flour
- 2 Cups ghee
- 2 Cups sugar
- 1-1/2 Cups water
How to make Mysore Pak:
- Melt one cup ghee in a pan.
- Add gram flour and fry it over low heat until light brown.
- Take a heavy bottomed sauce pan.
- Add sugar and water. Boil until it becomes sticky syrup.
- Add gram flour and put over medium heat, stir continuously.
- Add the remaining ghee and mix properly.
- When the mixture starts leaving the corners, take it out and spread into a greased tray.
- Cut into squares or triangles with a sharp knife.