Nadan Beef Fry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://mariasmenu.com/spicy/beef-fry-a-me-me-tag
|Nadan Beef Fry Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Meat Masala
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 3/4 tsp Pepper powder
- 1 tbsp Coconut Slices (cut into thin squares)
- 1 sprig Curry Leaves (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 400 gm Beef (cut into small cubes)
- 1 Onion(medium) (diced finely)
- 1 inch piece Ginger ( crushed)
- 10 Garlic Pods (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
How to make Nadan Beef Fry:
- Pressure cooks the finely chopped ginger and garlic, beef cubes, chopped onion, turmeric powder and salt with minimum water.
- Once the beef get cooked keep the lid open and on the fire till it gets completely dry.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the meat masala and coriander powder in low fire for 2 mins.
- Add pepper powder to the masala.
- Put this masala to the cooked beef and mix well.
- Heat oil in a deep fry pan.
- Add the beef, curry leaves and cook it in low fire for 10 mins.
- Lightly fry the coconut pieces and add it to the prepared beef.
- Garnish it with curry leave.
Serve with Porotta, Chapathi, Dosas, or Appams.