Narikel Laddoo Recipe
Photo Credit: http://chefinyou.com/member-recipes/nariyal-ke-ladoo/
|Narikel Laddoo Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||5 Minutes |
- 2 Coconuts
- 2 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Ghee
How to make Narikel Laddoo:
- Grate both the coconuts in a plate.
- Take a saucepan and put grated coconut and sugar in it. Stir them well, over medium heat.
- Once the water from coconut starts making lumps, remove the mixture from fire.
- Grease your hands with a little ghee and roll the coconut mixture into small laddoos (balls).
- Make sure that the mixture is not allowed to cool, as it would prevent you from making laddoos.
- Serve when the laddoos come down to room temperature.