Navratan Korma Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.knorr.in/recipes/detail/12326/1/navratan-korma-recipe
|Navratan Korma Recipe|
||8.0 / 10 (7 votes)|
- 2 Cup vegetables (cabbage, cauliflower, beans, bottle gourd, cluster beans, carrots, potatoes)
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 2 tbsp Cashew nuts
- 2 Garlic flakes
- 1 Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp Red chilli powder
- 2 tbs Pine apple
- 1 Cup cream
- 1 tbsp Curd
- 2 tbsp Tomato sauce
- 1 Cup butter
- Salt to taste
How to make Navratan Korma:
- Boil all nine vegetables
- Grind ginger and garlic to make a paste.
- Heat butter and fry cashew nuts tiil it turns brown.
- Add turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste and onions and fry it well.
- Mix tomato sauce, curd, red chilli powder and garam masala
- Cook it for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add boiled vegetables and salt.
- Pour 1/2 cup of water and boil it for few minutes.
- Now add cream to it and mix it properly.
- Navratn Korma is ready.