Neer Dosa Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.sailusfood.com/2014/07/15/neer-dosa-recipe/
|Neer Dosa Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
- 2 cups Rice (soaked for 3-4 hours)
- Salt (as per taste)
- Oil (for shallow frying)
How to make Neer Dosa:
- Take a blender and grind the rice to make a fine paste. Add salt and water to the rice and mix well. Keep it aside for 2 hours.
- Heat the non-stick tawa or dosa griddle and pour one ladle of mixture in the centre.
- Spread the mixture over the tawa, making a circle.
- Apply oil evenly in all directions and over it, so that it makes it easier to lift it up.
- When the dosa gets slightly brown on one side, flip over and apply oil once again. Cook it for a minute.
- Fold the dosa in half and then quarter on the tawa itself.
- Serve it hot, with green or coconut chutney and sambar.