Neer Mor Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/538532067912157243/
|Neer Mor Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 2 cups Plain Yoghurt
- 2 pinches Asafoetida
- 1 Stalk Curry Leaves
- 1/4 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Ginger (grated)
- 1 Green Chilli
- 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 6 cups Chilled Water
- 1 tsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Neer Mor:
- Beat the yogurt in a bowl till smooth.
- Pour water and churn the mixture well.
- Tie grated ginger in a muslin cloth and squeeze the juice into the above.
- Add salt and stir.
- Heat oil in a small pan.
- Add cumin seeds and asafoetida.
- Allow the spices to splutter.
- Add chilli and curry leaves.
- While the spices are sizzling, add them to the prepared uttermilk.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and stir well.
- Pour into a glass.
- Chill for an hour. Ready to serve.