Norwegian Krumkake Recipe
|Norwegian Krumkake Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- ½ cup unsalted Butter
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 1½ cups All-Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Butter Flavoring (optional)
How to make Norwegian Krumkake:
- Heat a krumkake iron on the stove on medium heat. You can also use an electric krumkake or pizzelle iron.
- Combine butter and white sugar in a medium bowl. Mix well to cream.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Mix well with a spoon.
- Add milk, flour, vanilla extract and butter flavoring. Stir well.
- Ladle a spoonful of the batter onto the preheated iron and press it together.
- Cook till the krumkake turns brown, for about 30 seconds on each side.
- Remove from the iron and roll it up into a cone immediately before it hardens up.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.