Norwegian Pfeffernerse Recipe
|Norwegian Pfeffernerse Recipe|
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 pound unsalted Butter
- 3 cups White Sugar
- 3 tsp Bakers' Ammonia
- 1 cup Almonds (finely chopped)
- 3½ cups All-Purpose Flour
How to make Norwegian Pfeffernerse:
- Take a large bowl and combine together butter and white sugar.
- Add ammonia and almonds. Stir well.
- Add in flour and knead to form soft dough.
- Roll out the dough into 1 inch balls and freeze them for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 300 °F (150 °C).
- Remove the cookies from the freezer and bake them for 30 minutes.