Nutricious Toffee Recipe
|Nutricious Toffee Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
- 1 cup of mixed Nuts (Raisins, Cashew, Almonds, Pistachios, etc)
- 4 dry Dates
- 4 dry Figs
- 1 tbsp Red Sugar Candy powder
- 1 tbsp Ghee/ Oilg
- 1 cup Jaggery or Sugar
How to make Nutricious Toffee:
- First of all, powder all dry fruits into a coarse mixture.
- Take a microwave bowl and mix this mixture along with powdered sugar.
- Now, you can add Ghee and mix well. If you think mixture is too dry, you can add a little warm milk.
- Keep it in microwave for almost 10 minutes on medium temperature.
- You should keep on stirring in between and after that transfer the mixture into a greased plate, cut into small pieces.