Oat-Puffed Wheat Bhel Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bawarchi.com/recipe/oat---puffed-wheat-bhel-oetmc9gjgjdaf.html
|Oat-Puffed Wheat Bhel Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Green All-purpose Chutney
- 1 tbsp Sweet Tamarind Chutney
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Cornflakes
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats, toasted
- 1 cup Puffed Wheat
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tomato, finely chopped
- 1 small Cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 small Boiled Potato, finely chopped
- 1 small Green Chilli, very finely chopped (optional)
- Salt to taste
How to make Oat-Puffed Wheat Bhel:
- Chop vegetables and add to pan along with chili paste.
- Add chutneys, lemon juice, salt and coriander leaves.
- Toss to blend ingredients together.
- Add oats and puffed wheat just before serving.
- Transfer into individual serving bowls.
- Garnish with remainder coriander and crushed cornflakes.