Oatmeal And Wheat Flour Blueberry Pancakes Recipe
|Oatmeal And Wheat Flour Blueberry Pancakes Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 cups quick Cooking Oats
- 2 cups Soy Milk
- 3 Eggs (beaten)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Frozen Blueberries
How to make Oatmeal And Wheat Flour Blueberry Pancakes:
- Preheat a lightly oiled griddle over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, mix whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix oats and soy milk in a small bowl. Whisk in eggs and olive oil. Pour into the flour mixture all at once. Continue mixing until smooth. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter about 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared griddle. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, until bubbly. Flip, and continue cooking until lightly browned