Oats Cutlets Recipe
|Oats Cutlets Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||8.8 / 10 (4 votes)|
- 1 tsp red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tsp Amchoor Powder
- 1 cup Oats
- 2 Potato (boiled & mashed)
- 1 cup Rusk Crumbs
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1/4 cup Paneer (grated)
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Carrot (grated)
- 1/4 tsp Lemon Juice
- Salt as per taste
How to make Oats Cutlets:
- Add the entire ingredients with one cup of oats.
- Mix it well with water to get the desired consistency.
- Make 8-10 tiny balls of the mixture.
- Flatten each ball to get an oval shape.
- Sprinkle rusk crumbs on the plate.
- Take a bowl, add water and corn flour and make them into a thin paste.
- Now dip each cutlet into the corn flour paste and then roll them on the rusk crumbs.
- Grill them for about 20 minutes approximately.
- Serve them hot.