Oats Dosa Recipe
Photo Credit: http://malayalamscrap.com/article/oats-dosa
|Oats Dosa Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 cups Oats
- 2 tbsp Rice
- 1 cup Buttermilk/Yogurt (enough to soak and cover the oats)
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1 Pinch of Asafetida
- 2 tsp Coriander (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds (optional)
- Water as required
- Salt to taste
How to make Oats Dosa:
- Add the rice and oats into a bowl [carefully seeing to it that the entire husk if any is removed].
- Add buttermilk or yogurt and allow it to soak for 20 minutes.
- When soaked, pour it into a blender and grind well.
- Add salt, asafetida, chopped green chillies, coriander and a little water to get the dosa batter consistency.
- Heat the girdle and start making dosa.
Serve it hot with coriander chutney.