Oaty Beef Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.ilovecooking.ie/recipe/beef-oat-lasagne/
|Oaty Beef Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 455 gm Stewing Steak
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 2 Leeks (chopped)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Oat Flakes
- 430 ml Beef Stock
How to make Oaty Beef:
- Cut the stewing steak into small pieces.
- Mix and put beef cubes, onions, leeks, oat flakes in the baking pan. Flavor it with salt and pepper.
- Pour the stock till below the top level. Don't over pour the stock.
- Bake in the oven at 250°F for 16 hrs. When time comes to an end check & add little stock if it gets dry.
- Serve it with potato slices and green beans.