Octopus Ball Recipe
|Octopus Ball Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Cups flour
- 4 Cups dashi soup
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup octopus chunks (boiled)
- 1/2 Cup green onion
- 1/2 Cup red shrimp (dried)
- 1/2 Cup pickled red ginger
- 1/2 Cup oil
- Mayonnaise and takoyaki sauce for toppings
How to make Octopus Ball:
- Chop the green onions and red ginger.
- Add eggs and dashi soup to the flour.
- Mix it well to make a batter.
- Put oil inside the cups of a takoyaki grill pan.
- Pour the prepared batter in the cups.
- Add octopus, chopped red ginger and green onions.
- Grill till the batter mixture turns round and brown.
- Keep the balls in a plate.
- Put mayonnaise and takoyaki sauce on the top of balls.
- Octopus Ball is ready.