Octopus Pilaf Recipe
|Octopus Pilaf Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 kg Octopus
- 1 Cup olive oil
- 2 Cups rice
- 2 Onions
- 4 Tomatoes (fresh)
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Octopus Pilaf:
- Cut onion into slices.
- Mash the tomatoes and grate them.
- Wash the octopus and cut into large pieces.
- Boil the octopus pieces till soft.
- Now keep the stock and cut into small pieces.
- Keep it aside.
- Heat the olive oil.
- Add sliced onions and tomatoes.
- Once it is boiled add pieces of octopus and octopus stock.
- Boil them for 5 minutes.
- Wash the rice thoroughly.
- Add the washed rice in the boiled mixture.
- Add salt and pepper and salt.
- Cook over medium flame till rice is done.
- Octopus Pilaf is ready.