|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 4 Cups dashi soup stock
- 1/3 Daikon radish
- 2 Carrots
- 4 Boiled eggs
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 Blocks of konnyaku
- 2-4 Fish cakes
- 2 Blocks of fried tofu
- 4-5 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp of sake, Japanese rice wine
- 1 tsp Sugar
How to make Oden:
- Slice the daikon into thick rounds.
- Cut potatoes into half and peel the boiled eggs.
- Cut the other ingredients into big pieces.
- Place dashi soup stock in a big pot or donabe pot and bring it to a boil.
- Add all the ingredients along with sake, soy sauce, and sugar to the pot.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 40 to 60 minutes.