Oia Greek Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://recipegreat.com/4382-oia-greek-salad.html
|Oia Greek Salad Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 Cucumber (diced)
- 2 pints Grape Tomatoes (halved)
- 1 (4 oz) container Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- 1 (4 oz) jar Capers (drained)
- ½ cup Red Onion (diced)
- ¼ cup Greek Salad Dressing
- ½ cup Olives (drained)
How to make Oia Greek Salad:
- Take a large mixing bowl and combine together cucumber, tomatoes, feta cheese, capers, red onion. Toss well to blend the ingredients.
- Drizzle the Greek salad dressing and mix well until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle Greek olives.
- Serve immediately.