Olive Cheese Melts Recipe
|Olive Cheese Melts Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup Black Olives (chopped)
- 1/3 cup Green Onions (chopped)
- 1½ cups Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- ½ tsp Curry Powder
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ tsp Salt
- 8 English Muffins (split in half)
How to make Olive Cheese Melts:
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Combine black olives, green olives, cheddar cheese, curry powder, mayonnaise, and salt together in a medium serving bowl.
- Spread the mixture onto English muffins.
- Slice the muffins into four pieces.
- Arrange the muffins on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.