Olive Chicken Recipe
Photo Credit: http://inthekitchenwithkath.com/2012/02/09/roast-lemon-garlic-chicken-with-green-olives/
|Olive Chicken Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||70 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 (2 to 3 pound) whole Chicken (cut into pieces)
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (ground, to taste)
- ½ tsp Ginger (ground)
- ½ tsp Paprika
- 1 pound pitted Green Olives
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 2 cups Water
How to make Olive Chicken:
- Place a large skillet on fire and heat vegetable oil.
- Add onion, ginger and paprika. Sauté till the onions turn golden.
- Place the chicken pieces over the onions.
- Add water, lemon juice, salt, black pepper and olives.
- Cover the skillet and cook for about 1 hour till the chicken turns tender.