Olive Crostini Recipe
|Olive Crostini Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||2 Minutes |
- 1/2 cup Black Olives
- 1/2 cup Green Olives with Pimientos
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese (Fresh And Grated)
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack Cheese (Grated)
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley (Chopped)
- 1 Baguette
How to make Olive Crostini:
- Chop the olives and transfer to a medium bowl.
- Mince the garlic.
- Add parmesan cheese, butter and olive oil and then mix to a paste.
- To these chopped olives, add butter, jack cheese and parsley and mix.
- Cut the baguette in to thin slices and top with the mixture.
- In a broiler, cook the baguette slices for two minutes, until light brown.
- Serve hot.