Olive Pinwheel Bread Recipe
|Olive Pinwheel Bread Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 (10 ounce) can Pizza Crust (refrigerated)
- 1 tbsp Olive/ Canola Oil
- 1 tbsp fresh Rosemary (minced)
- ½ cup ripe Olives (chopped)
- 1 Egg Yolk (lightly beaten)
How to make Olive Pinwheel Bread:
- Remove the pizza crust and place it on a lightly floured surface.
- Brush olive oil on the crust.
- Sprinkle rosemary and olives on top.
- Roll up the crust into jelly-roll style, starting from the short side.
- Pinch the seams to seal the crust and tuck the ends under the roll.
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Place the pizza roll on the sheet, with the seam facing down.
- Brush it with egg yolk.
- Bake the roll at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes, till it turns golden brown.
- Remove and cool the roll.
- Cut into slices and serve.