Onion And Apricot Pork Chops Recipe
Photo Credit: http://foodfrenzydigest.com/crispy-buttermilk-pork-chops-sweet-soy-apricot-glaze-green-onions/
|Onion And Apricot Pork Chops Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||18 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 4 boneless Pork Loin Chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 large Onion (sliced and separated into rings)
- 1/2 cup dried Apricots (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups Beef Broth
- 1/4 cup Orange Marmalade
- 1 tsp fresh Gingerroot (minced)
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- 1 dash Nutmeg (ground)
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 4 1/2 tsp Cold Water
How to make Onion And Apricot Pork Chops:
- Melt the butter in a skillet and then brown the chops.
- Add the onions and apricots and stir.
- In a bowl mix the beef broth, marmalade, ginger, garlic, and nutmeg.
- Pour it over the chops.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for 15 minutes in reduced heat.
- Remove the chops.
- Mix the cornstarch and water in a bowl and pour it into the skillet and boil.
- Cook for 2 minutes until thick.
- Pour over the chops.