Onion Paratha Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bombaywallafoods.com/parathas.html
|Onion Paratha Recipe|
||7.3 / 10 (14 votes)|
- 1 Cup wheat flour
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 2 Green chilies
- 1 tsp Pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp ghee
- Coriander leaves
How to make Onion Paratha:
- Mix chopped onion, chilies, pomegranate seeds and coriander leaves thoroughly.
- Add flour to the mixture and make soft dough.
- Roll out equal balls out of the dough and make rotis.
- Place the roti on heated tawa and add ghee on both the sides.
- Cook it till it turns brown and serve it with green chutney