Onion Soup Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/27601/lower+gi+french+onion+soup
|Onion Soup Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||12 Minutes |
- 4 cups Water
- 2 tbsp Grated Cheese
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 Onions, chopped
- 2 tsp Corn Flour, dissolved in a little cold water
How to make Onion Soup:
- Heat the butter on a low heat over a pan. Add the chopped onions and cook it for about 8 minutes until they turn brown.
- Add a little water, salt and grated cheese, giving the mixture a boil on medium heat.
- Later add Corn flour and cook it for low heat on 4 minutes.
- Add a touch of grated cheese just before serving.