Ooey Goey Cake Recipe
|Ooey Goey Cake Recipe|
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Melted Butter
- 3 3/4 cups Confectioners' Sugar
- 18.25 oz Package Yellow Cake Mix
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
How to make Ooey Goey Cake:
- Grease and flour one 13x9 inch pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix the cake mix, melted butter, and 1 egg. Press into prepared pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese, 2 eggs, and confectioners' sugar. Pour it over first layer.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 minutes.