Orange chicken Recipe
Photo Credit: http://12tomatoes.com/2014/01/recipe-simple-orange-chicken.html
|Orange chicken Recipe|
||5.2 / 10 (9 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 4 Chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless
- 2 tbsp Butter or margarine
- 1/4 Cup onion, chopped
- 1- 1/2 Cup orange juice
- 1/2 tsp Leaf tarragon, crumbled
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- salt (optional)
- 1 Cup evaporated skim milk
How to make Orange chicken:
- Flatten chicken breast halves.
- Sauté in butter in large skillet over medium heat till it turns brown and cooked through (about 8 minutes).
- Remove to platter, cover and keep warm.
- In same skillet, sauté onion until tender but not browned.
- Add juice, tarragon, pepper/salt.
- Stir in milk stirring constantly until hot and slightly thickened.
- Orange chicken is ready.