Orange Ginger Pork Roast Recipe
Photo Credit: http://menumusings.blogspot.in/2012/04/ginger-orange-pork-tenderloin.html
|Orange Ginger Pork Roast Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||65 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 3/4 cup Orange Marmalade
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Ginger (ground)
- 1/2 tsp dry Mustard
- 2 pounds boneless Pork Roast
How to make Orange Ginger Pork Roast:
- Mix the orange marmalade, lemon juice, ginger and mustard in a bowl.
- Take the pork in a baking dish and in a preheated oven bake for 25 minutes at 175 degree C.
- Baste with the orange juice every 10 minutes and bake for another 40 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before slicing.