Orange Ice Cream Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.dairyspot.com/fresh-squeezed-orange-ice-cream/
|Orange Ice Cream Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 4 tbsp frozen Orange Juice
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Orange Rind
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tbsp Grand Mariner
- A sprig of Mint Leaves
- Candied Orange Rind (to garnish)
How to make Orange Ice Cream:
- Combine orange juice, sugar, milk, and orange rind in a bowl. Mix well.
- Beat cream and vanilla together in a fresh bowl.
- Add to the orange mixture and stir well.
- Transfer into a loaf pan and refrigerate overnight.
- Invert on a serving plate and sprinkle grand mariner.
- Top up with mint leaves and candied orange rind.