Orange Jelly Recipe
|Orange Jelly Recipe|
||9.3 / 10 (6 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1-1/2 tbsp Gelatin
- 1/4 cup Cold Water
- 1/2 cup Boiling Water
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 6 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1-1/2 tsp Grated Orange Rind(optional)
- 1-1/2 cups Orange Juice
- Cream or Custard sauce
How to make Orange Jelly:
- Take gelatin and soak it cold water for 20 minutes.
- Now dissolve it in the boiling water.
- Add sugar and salt and stir until dissolved.
- Add lemon juice, orange rind, and orange juice.
- Pour the jelly into a wet mold, refrigerate until it becomes firm.
- Unmold it and serve it with Cream or Custard Sauce.