Orange Soufflé Recipe
|Orange Soufflé Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 1 tbsp Gelatin
- ½ cup powdered Sugar
- 1½ cups Whipped Cream
- 2 Egg Whites
- 3 drops Orange Color
- 1 tsp Orange Essence
- 1 Orange Rind
- Few Orange Slices (for garnishing)
How to make Orange Soufflé:
- Dilute gelatin in some water in a pan and boil the liquid twice.
- Stir in orange juice. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Pour in a mixer and add sugar and orange color. Blend well.
- Add whipped cream and orange essence. Blend again.
- Beat egg whites in a bowl until stiff and puffy.
- Mix in the orange mixture and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Top up with orange slices and rind.