Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
|Oreo Cheesecake Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||240 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
- For the Crust:
- 1¼ cup Oreo Cookie (crumbled)
- 4 tbsp Butter (melted)
For the Filling:
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 240 gm Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened)
- ¾ cup Caster Sugar
- 24 Oreo Cookies (coarsely chopped)
- 12 mini Oreo Cookies
How to make Oreo Cheesecake:
- Mix cookie crumbs with butter in a bowl and spread it pressing into a pie pan. Refrigerate it for a while.
- Take cream in a bowl and beat until it forms into firm peaks. Freeze it for a while.
- Beat cream cheese in a fresh bowl until it is smooth.
- Mix in sugar well. Then add chopped Oreo cookies to it.
- Mix in beaten cream and spread it over the crust equally.
- Add on mini cookies and refrigerate it covered for 4 hrs.