Oven-Fried Pork Chops Recipe
|Oven-Fried Pork Chops Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 Pork Chops (trimmed)
- 2 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 cup herb-seasoned dry Bread Stuffing Mix
How to make Oven-Fried Pork Chops:
- Mix thoroughly the egg, milk and pepper in a bowl.
- Dip the chops in the egg mixture and then coat with the bread mix.
- Pour butter into a baking pan and then place the pork in it.
- Bake for 10 minutes in an oven preheated at 220 degrees C. Turn the chops and then bake for another 10 minutes, until the juice runs clear.