Oyster Scallop Recipe
|Oyster Scallop Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Cup oyster liquor
- 5 Cups saltine crackers, coarsely crumbled
- 2 tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 Cups butter
- 1-1/2 tsp Celery salt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1/2 Cup light cream
- Pepper to taste
How to make Oyster Scallop:
- Melt the butter and saute onions till tender.
- Add parsley, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, pepper, lemon juice, and crackers.
- Smear a casserole with butter and arrange a layer using one-third of the crumbs. Arrange a layer of half of the oysters over it.
- Repeat the layers alternatively with remaining crumbs and oysters.
- Combine together the oyster liquor, milk and cream.
- Pour this mixture over the layers.
- Bake it for about 40 minutes at 350 degree F.