Oyster Soufflé Recipe
|Oyster Soufflé Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 35 buttery round Crackers (crushed)
- 1 (12 oz) can Oysters (drained)
- 2 cups Half-and-Half Cream
- 1 tbsp Butter
- A pinch of Paprika
How to make Oyster Soufflé:
- Preheat oven to 325 °F (165 °C).
- Grease a 1-quart casserole dish.
- Layer the crackers in the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Cover with oysters.
- Repeat layering crackers and oysters, ending up with crackers.
- Drizzle half-and-half cream over the crackers.
- Dot the mixture with butter.
- Sprinkle paprika on top liberally.
- Cover the dish and allow it to stand for one hour.
- Bake the preparation for 1 hour till the top turns golden and the center is firm.