Oyster Stew Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.recipessquared.com/oyster-stew/
|Oyster Stew Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1-1/2 Pints oysters with liquor
- 2 Cups heavy cream
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 Cup milk
- Ground cayenne pepper to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley
How to make Oyster Stew:
- Take 4 bowls with a tbsp of butter in each.
- Heat these bowls and keep hot.
- Heat oyster liquor, milk and cream to the boiling point.
- Add oysters to the mixture and bring to boil once again.
- Add salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Pour into bowls and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Oyster Stew is ready.